Join your peers for informal conversations about Category C Measures and Bundles. These events will be held in the form of conference calls using GoToMeeting. Unlike our traditional monthly webinars, registration is NOT required and phone lines will NOT be muted. Our approach to these events is: “We all teach – we all learn.” Join us in the conversation!
- Diabetes Management
- Session 1: May 15 at Noon
- Session 2: June 15 at Noon
- Primary Care, Prevention, and Rural Preventive Care
- Session 1: May 16 at Noon
- Session 2: June 18 at Noon
- Behavioral Health
- Session 1: May 23 at Noon
- Session 2: July 10 at Noon
- Heart Disease Management
- Session 1: May 24. This will be held in-person. See flyer.
- Session 2: July 11 at Noon
- Hospital Safety -
- Session 1: May 31 at Noon
- Session 2: July 17 at Noon
The same access link and phone number will work for each call.
Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 468-506-637
More about “Category C Conversations”
This is a new approach for us! We will use this first round of “conversations” as a test and modify our method as needed. We will use a standard agenda for the first round of calls and then allow each group to decide how to organize future conversations. At least one person from each organization represented on the call should be prepared to speak on each agenda item.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Share provider status on baselines - identify any challenges/concerns
- Share provider status on core activities
- How can you most benefit from a future conversation with this group? (Frequency? Who is missing? Where to focus? Additional resources? Etc.)