Notice (posted 9/18/2017):
Updated Community Needs Assessment – As part of the DY6 DSRIP requirements, and in preparation for the transition to Demonstration Years 7 and 8 (if approved by CMS), Regional Healthcare Partnerships are required to update their Community Needs Assessments. We are pleased to share with you RHP 6’s draft Community Needs Assessment Update for DY6. We need your input! We invite you to review the draft and share your feedback and insights by completing this survey. The survey will close November 15, 2017. Thank you!
University Health System submitted the RHP 6 Plan to HHSC on December 21, 2012. HHSC provided feedback to the region on February 6, 2013. A revised RHP 6 Plan, which includes updates in response to HHSC’s feedback, was submitted to HHSC on March 8, 2013. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has initially approved the plan and projects for Demonstration Years 2 – 3.
To download the March 2013 plan, click here.
To download selected individual sections:
- RHP Organization (March 2013) Updated Contacts (August 2016)
- Executive Overview (March 2013)
- Community Needs Assessment (March 2013)
- Participation Certifications (May 2015)
Since the March 2013 plan was submitted, providers have had the opportunity to submit plan modifications and change Cat 3 measures. During DY3, two projects were dropped and 17 added.
Access this Interactive Tool to View RHP 6 Projects by Provider, County, Project Focus, and Outcome Measure (posted April 20, 2017)
- Spreadsheet of RHP 6 projects by type and target population (May 2015)
- HHSC Regional Healthcare Partnership Plans Page
Access the UPDATED Care Coordination Resource Tool (Aug 2017)
The goal of this tool is to be a resource in your care coordination and care transitions efforts by providing a list of key contacts and program descriptions. This tool was designed and developed by a collaborative workgroup of hospitals, health plans, and community based organizations. For assistance, please contact Carol.Huber@uhs-sa.com or (210) 743-6378.
Would you like to have YOUR program and contact information included in this resource tool? Contact Carol.Huber@uhs-sa.com for more information.
Access the NEW RHP6 Logic Model Catalog (Aug 2016)
This catalog was created by performing providers in RHP6. It serves to:
1) Graphically depict selected DSRIP projects and how the 1115 waiver investments and activities are driving short, medium, and long term outcomes to improve health in our region.
2) Promote collaborative learning by which providers can contact and engage with each other to improve their own logic models, projects, and partnerships.
3.) Assist providers in their efforts to conduct program evaluations, which ultimately contributes to a more robust evidence base, improved health, and sustainable transformation.
Would you like to have YOUR DSRIP project included in this catalog? Contact Carol.Huber@uhs-sa.com for more information.
- RHP6 Regional Performance on statewide measures (March 2016)
- Active project list (as of October 2014. This includes 4-year and 3-year projects from all regions in the state.)
- Category 3 outcome measures (as of October 2014)
- ** UPDATED FEBRUARY 2015 ** Directory of RHP 6 Behavioral Health DSRIP projects – this searchable excel file includes “actionable information” for providers and community members seeking services provided by waiver-funded projects. It includes information such as financial accomodations, target populations, and referral processes. This resource was conceived and compiled by the Behavioral Health Learning Collaborative. A printable PDF Version is also available.
- High-level matrix of projects proposed by RHP 6 Performing Providers (March 2013), click here.
- RHP 6 Learning Collaborative Plan (October 2013)
- Prioritized List of New Three-Year DSRIP Projects
- RHP 6 Plan Modification Request – New Three Year Projects (December 2013)
- CMS approval letters – May 2013 September 2013
- Public Meeting – November 7, 2012 - Presentation
- Public Meeting – December 13, 2012 - Presentation
- Stakeholder Forum – December 10, 2013 – Presentation
- DY 2 Annual Report – December 15, 2013 – Report
- RHP 6 Summit and Learning Collaborative – May 21-22, 2014 – Web page
- DY 3 Annual Report – December 15, 2014 – Report
- RHP 6 Plan Development Timeline: 2012 – 2014
Learning Collaboratives and other events
For information on upcoming RHP 6 events and documents from past events, click here.
For information on HHSC Key Waiver Dates and Statewide events calendar, click here.