Waiver Extension (Years 7-8; approved by CMS on 12/21/2017)
- RHP 6 has compiled the first DRAFT of the RHP Plan Update for DY 7-8. Stakeholders were invited to review the draft and provide input and ideas using an online survey which closed on March 28, 2018. This draft version of the RHP Plan Update is expected to change as providers receive input from stakeholders and ongoing guidance from HHSC. The final plan is due to HHSC no later than April 30, 2018.
- RHP 6 hosted a Stakeholder Forum to discuss the proposed RHP 6 Plan Update for Demonstration Years 7-8. More than 70 individuals joined us at the San Antonio Food Bank on March 21, 2018. Click here for more information about this event.
- RHP 6 Community Needs Assessment (2/22/18) – As part of the DY6 DSRIP requirements, and in preparation for the next phase of the waiver, Regional Healthcare Partnerships are required to update their Community Needs Assessments. We are pleased to share with you RHP 6′s Update Community Needs Assessment. Thank you to all the stakeholders who contributed to this assessment.
- CMS Approval of DY 7-11 and Standard Terms and Conditions (12/21/2017)
- HHSC Acceptance of Extension (12/21/2017)
- Program Financing and Mechanics Protocol and Summary of Requirements (1/19/18)
- Measure Bundle Protocol (1/19/18)
RHP Plan (Years 1-6)
University Health System submitted the RHP 6 Plan to HHSC on December 21, 2012. HHSC provided feedback to the region on February 6, 2013. A revised RHP 6 Plan, which includes updates in response to HHSC’s feedback, was submitted to HHSC on March 8, 2013. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has initially approved the plan and projects for Demonstration Years 2 – 3.
To download selected individual sections:
- RHP Organization (March 2013) Updated Contacts (August 2016)
- Executive Overview (March 2013)
- Community Needs Assessment (March 2013)
- Participation Certifications (May 2015)
Since the March 2013 plan was submitted, providers have had the opportunity to submit plan modifications and change Cat 3 measures. During DY3, two projects were dropped and 17 added.
Access this Interactive Tool to View RHP 6 Projects by Provider, County, Project Focus, and Outcome Measure (posted April 20, 2017)
Access the UPDATED Care Coordination Resource Tool (Aug 2017)
The goal of this tool is to be a resource in your care coordination and care transitions efforts by providing a list of key contacts and program descriptions. This tool was designed and developed by a collaborative workgroup of hospitals, health plans, and community based organizations. For assistance, please contact Carol.Huber@uhs-sa.com or (210) 743-6378. Download a submission template.
RHP 6 Annual Reports
- RHP 6 Learning Collaborative Plan (October 2013)
- DY 2 Annual Report – December 15, 2013 – DY2 Annual Report
- DY 3 Annual Report – December 15, 2014 – DY3 Annual Report
- DY 4 Annual Report – December 15, 2015 – DY4 Annual Report
- DY 5 Annual Report – December 15, 2016 – DY5 Annual Report Template and DY5 Addendum
- DY 6 Annual Report – December 15, 2017 – DY6 Annual Report
- RHP 6 DY6 Learning Collaborative Plan
- RHP 6 DY6 Learning Collaborative Report
RHP 6 Stakeholder Forums and Learning Collaborative Summits
- Public Meeting – November 7, 2012 – Presentation 11/07/2012
- Public Meeting – December 13, 2012 - Presentation 12/13/2012
- Stakeholder Forum – December 10, 2013 – Presentation 12/10/2013
- RHP 6 Summit and Learning Collaborative – May 21-22, 2014 – Web page LC 2014
- RHP 6 Learning Collaborative Summit – July 20, 2015 – Web page LC 2015
- RHP 6 Learning Collaborative Summit – Sept 7, 2016 – Web page LC 2016
- RHP 6 Learning Collaborative & Stakeholder Forum – Sept 21, 2017 – Web page LC 2017
For information on upcoming RHP 6 events and documents other from past events, click here.
- RHP6 Logic Model Catalog (Aug 2016). This catalog was created by performing providers in RHP6. It serves to: 1) Graphically depict selected DSRIP projects and how the 1115 waiver investments and activities are driving short, medium, and long term outcomes to improve health in our region; 2) Promote collaborative learning by which providers can contact and engage with each other to improve their own logic models, projects, and partnerships; and 3) Assist providers in their efforts to conduct program evaluations, which ultimately contributes to a more robust evidence base, improved health, and sustainable transformation.
- RHP6 Regional Performance on statewide measures (March 2016)
- Directory of RHP 6 Behavioral Health DSRIP projects – this searchable excel file includes “actionable information” for providers and community members seeking services provided by waiver-funded projects. It includes information such as financial accommodations, target populations, and referral processes. This resource was conceived and compiled by the Behavioral Health Learning Collaborative. A printable PDF Version is also available.
- Prioritized List of New Three-Year DSRIP Projects
- RHP 6 Plan Modification Request – New Three Year Projects (December 2013)
- CMS approval letters – CMS Approval May2013 CMS Approval Sept2013
- RHP 6 Plan Development Timeline: 2012 – 2014